Status: Permanent Full or Part Time, or Fixed Term Temporary Full Time or Part Time
An opportunity exists for a Senior Medical Officer (Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow) to join our team at Gladstone Hospital, providing Obstetrics and Gynaecology services to the Gladstone and Banana Shire.
The Senior Medical Officer (SMO) provides expert Obstetric services to Gladstone Hospital as well as professional support, education and training to trainees, junior medical staff, medical students, Midwives, Health Practitioners and Nursing Staff.
Total remuneration value of up to $405,836 p.a. (L25), $343,592 p.a. (L18) or $312,234 p.a. (L14), comprised of:
· A salary between:
o $189,406 - $225,777 p.a. (L18 – L25),
o $164,569 - $189,406 p.a. (L13 – L18)
o $164,569 - $169,657 p.a. (L13 – L14)
· 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
· 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
· Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
· Professional Development Allowance ($21,500 p.a.)
· Motor Vehicle Allowance
· Over-time and on-call allowances
· Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
· Inaccessibility allowance $6,900 p.a. (100% paid after twelve months completion period. 25% paid in three monthly instalments thereafter)
Enquiries to: Dr Preeti Patil (07) 4932 5193
Apply via: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-GL3C478444
Applications Close: Monday, 4 September 2023