Classification: L25 – L27; L18 – L24
Status: Permanent Full Time
Applications are invited for a Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist – Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Rockhampton Hospital. Assist the Director of Obstetrics and Gynaecology with:
· ensuring the clinical services are of the highest standard,
· education and supervision of surgical trainees and other medical staff, medical students, and allied health, interested community groups and nursing staff,
· day-to-day management of O&G services including active participation in patient safety, clinical audit, research, and service planning activities.
Salary Informaton (L25 - L27; L18 - L24):
Total remuneration value of up to Up to $466,747 p.a (L27) or up to $427,075 p.a (L24) is comprised of:
· A salary between $225,777 - $239,377 p.a. (L25 – L27) or
· A salary between $188,800 - $219,301 p.a. (L18 – L24)
· 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
· 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
· Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
· Professional Development Allowance ($21,000 p.a.)
· Motor Vehicle Allowance
· Over-time and on-call allowances
· Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
· Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
· Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
· Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Corporate membership discounts
· Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD):
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply, download the Role Description in the link below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK2L461377.
Contact: Dr Pretti Patil +61 (0)7 4932 5193
Applications close: Thursday, 16 February 2023