Work Unit/Facility Location Southport
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist (Gynaecological Oncologist) to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 10,000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
About the role
Work as a certified gynaecologic oncologist in a team providing inpatient, outpatient and outreach care of gynaecological cancers and complex benign gynaecological conditions.
Requirements for the role
About Gold Coast Health
· Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
· Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
· More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
· Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
· Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
· A workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best
· Committed to reflecting the diversity of the Gold Coast community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong.
How to Apply
Please go to https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-GC444830 to review the Role Description and submit your application utilising the Medical CV template provided by Wednesday, 12 October 2022.
Job Ad reference: GC444830
Enquiries Dr Helen Green – 1300 744 284
Job Ad Reference GC444830
Application Details https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-GC444830
Closing Date Wednesday, 12 October 2022