St Vincent’s Fellowship position – Commencing in 2023 in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery + Urogynaecology at St Vincent’s Public + Private Campus Sydney.
This is a 12-month full time accredited public and private gynaecology-only position giving significant surgical exposure including management of:
1. Severe endometriosis + pelvic pain
2. Major prolapse, incontinence + reconstructive surgeries
3. Advanced laparoscopic + hysteroscopic surgery
4. Sub-specialist urogynaecology assessment and surgery
5. Management of infertility
6. Acute Gynaecology
Inanimate laparoscopic training, teaching of medical students and JMO education as well as involvement in research and journal publications are key aspects to these two fellow positions for 2023.
Dr Vince Lamaro, A. Prof Joseph Lee and A. Prof B. Haylen
Applications - please contact Dr Vince Lamaro [email protected] or 8382 7180