Grace Private is the only integrated women’s healthcare medical practice on the Gold Coast offering fertility, obstetrics, gynaecology, gynaecological oncology, endocrinology, ultrasound, maternal fetal medicine (MFM), midwifery and nursing services, physiotherapy, psychology and dietetics all in one location at the Gold Coast Private Hospital, Southport.
About the role
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist to join our team of specialist doctors and allied health professionals in providing high quality integrated women’s healthcare in one of Australia’s fastest growing and most desirable cities.
Located on site at the Gold Coast Private Hospital, Southport, the successful applicant will provide medical consulting services from our stylish Grace Private suites with obstetrics and surgeries performed in the hospital’s state-of-the-art maternity ward and theatres. The successful candidate also will participate in Grace Private’s ‘one-in-five’ weekend roster for obstetrics.
This is a permanent full-time position, ideally with an immediate start date.
What you bring
As a current FRANZCOG qualified and Medical Practitioners Board of Australia registered Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, the successful applicant will be:
- highly skilled with demonstrated experience in the relevant field with regards to clinical practice and surgery
- committed to quality obstetrics and gynaecology practice and improvements in
- an effective communicator with an interest in holistic women’s health
- a strong team player with a positive attitude when relating to patients, other members of our Grace team and the broader community.
What we offer
- An excellent consulting arrangement and fee structure
- Significant growth opportunities as part of a unique business model
- Opportunities to expand your skills working alongside specialists in Maternal Fetal Medicine and complex pregnancies, fertility, complex gynaecological surgeries and gynaecological oncology
- Support from our strong obstetrics team delivering up to 90 percent of all births at Gold Coast Private Hospital
- Comprehensive nursing and midwifery support
- Dedicated business, marketing and billing support
- Stylish consulting suites centrally located in one of Australia’s fastest growing and most desirable cities
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Excellent and flexible working conditions
Grace Private is the only Gold Coast specialist team offering integrated women’s healthcare in one location at the Gold Coast Private Hospital, Southport.
Our team of doctors and allied health practitioners offer:
- fertility and obstetrics including maternal fetal medicine and care for high-risk pregnancies
- gynaecology including minimally invasive and complex surgeries, endometriosis and PCOS
- gynaecological oncology – precancerous and cancerous
- Ultrasound, midwifery and nursing services
- physiotherapy for women’s pelvic health, incontinence, pregnancy concerns and pain management
- psychology for all women’s mental health needs from anxiety and depression to grief counselling and pain management
- dietetics for fertility support, weight and pain management, hormone balancing, gestational diabetes, endometriosis, PCOS and gastrointestinal health
We are driven and passionate in sharing our specialised skills and team services to deliver the optimal outcome for each patient, empowering and supporting women on their health journey for life.
- We deliver excellence in care for our patients and all our business endeavours.
- We add value in all our activities and services providing optimal results for our patients, team and business. We seek to do what is best for our Grace community.
- We are one team celebrating our successes and diversity as we work towards common goals.
- We act with grace, respect, authenticity and empathy for our patients, our team, our partners and our Gold Coast community.
- We empower, lead and inspire our patients on their health journey, our team in their career and daily duties and our industry in developing the most effective model of women’s health care.
- We support and nurture our growing Grace community throughout their journey with us.
How to apply
Please forward your application or enquiry about the position to our Grace Private Business and Marketing Manager Lyndal Dennis or email [email protected]
Applications should include experience, qualifications, personal contact details and two referees with contact details.
Closing Date: 5pm Tuesday 13 October 2020