REQ465385 Visiting Medical Officer in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Manning Base Hospital
Barrington Coast, NSW
Advertising closes 5 March 2024
HNELHD is entering a new era of O&G service delivery.
We are committed to delivering high quality women’s health and maternity care which is equitable, accessible and safe.
HNELHD is a great place to expand your career and grow your skills and knowledge. As a recognised leader in the healthcare industry we provide a range of public health services to the Lower Mid North Coast region. HNELHD has strong and innovative connections with the University of Newcastle.
About the department
· Our department comprises of a dedicated and committed team.
· Busy birthing suite (approx. 650 deliveries p.a.) and outpatient clinics (including ANC, Gynaecology, High Risk Obstetrics and Colposcopy).
· Surgical services including minimally invasive, open and laparoscopic surgery.
· JMO support (Accredited Registrar, Rural Generalists, SRMO and RMO).
· Links to a well-established Department of Paediatrics with Special Care Nursery.
· Great team of committed and supportive Anaesthetic colleagues.
· Close relationship with the University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health with teaching students in Year 3 – 5 of the Joint Medical Program. Appointment as a Conjoint Academic is encouraged (level commensurate with qualifications and experience).
About the Hospital and Region
Professional’s call our area home, as they seek a more relaxed rural and/or beach lifestyle and to indulge passions for the great outdoors, while still maintaining a fulfilling progressive career.
Manning Base Hospital is situated within the beautiful Manning Valley and Barrington Coast, spanning from the picturesque mountains to shimmering, pristine beaches and coastline. Our region is renowned for its rainforest walks with beautiful waterfalls, national parks, river systems, golden beaches, fishing, water skiing, mountain bike riding, whale watching, farm fresh produce and so much more.
· You are a fully qualified FRANZCOG with specialist registration.
· You thrive on making real connections with your patients.
· You want to make a difference in a pioneering organisation who cares for and connects with our patients.
· You want an excellent work/life balance with the best of coast and country locations.
What we can offer you
We have a friendly and dedicated local team who will:
· Support your relocation.
· Orientate you to your new job and home.
· Provide advice on employment opportunities for your partner, educational opportunities for your kids.
Want to know more?
Jessica Glover, Senior Medical Recruitment Consultant, Medical Recruitment Services
Ph: (02) 6767 7063 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having trouble applying using the links above please copy and paste the following into your browser: https://myclinicalprofile.com.au/OpenPositionLogin.aspx?UniqueId=750e5c7c-7a2e-44c9-82b5-a5483992cd8a
Agency applications must contact the Senior Recruitment Consultant with CV prior to lodging any applications.